Sand Point Golf Club

SandPoint-Logo-PMSv2.png
12002784_863761067012409_379476330936859

Sold

February 2019

Call for other opportunities

226-236-2511​

 
18 Hole Golf Course on 154 acres

This public 18-hole par 70 golf course is one of the Region’s top-conditioned courses. With a slope rating of 123 and 6,160 yards of greens, the facility offers an extensive practice facility, including a full length driving range with pitching area, teaching pro, and a separate building for cart & club storage. A newly renovated ±10,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse features a full restaurant & outdoor patio on the first floor (the 80-guest Greenside Tavern, opened June 2015), and a 180-guest banquet hall known as the Riverview Room on the 2nd floor. Originally built in 1924 by Karl Leffer, Golf Professional from the Royal Ottawa Golf Club, the golf course was acquired in 2015 by Robert & Lynn Reid and renamed Sand Point.

 

                                         

 

Cell: 226-236-2511